4/24/2008

A place called “happiness


A place called "happiness"

The longest distance between the two of us is that
I am right in front of you
but you don't know I love you.

Making a choice isn't always easy.
Love and being loved, which one would you prefer?
I'm thankful for those who have been part of my life,
as they have made me who I am today.

Truly,
life isn't perfect but it still goes on.
So why not think positive?
I believe that somewhere out there,
there is a place called "happiness",
where there is no harm and no deceiving.

As we grow,
we come to realize the fact that
there aren't fairy tales in a real life.
Life is a miracle itself and is worth risking.
The greatest opportunity is for someone who is ready.

There is no easy way or shortcut for success.
It is never too late to start.
Believe in yourself.





IKKEI (呵呵,我本来是想保存在我的邮箱里面,所以就发给你们哈)



--
IKKEI๑•ิ.•ั๑

No comments yet